- Visit the great and most important mosque in India- Jama Masjid. Ride like a local by Rickshaw through the narrow alleys of Chandni Chowk Bazaar.
- Historical site of Qutab Minar , drive past by President House, Parliament House designed by British architects and Janpath – the most famous market in Delhi.
- Enjoy the Elephant Ride at the hilltop Amber Palace and colourful bazaars in Jaipur.
- Witness Sunrise or Sunset at the Glorious Taj Mahal.
- Visit the sacred shrine - a unique blend of the Hindu and the Islamic architecture decorated with marble sculptures, paintings and encased with intricate gold panels.