- Visit the great and most important mosque in India- Jama Masjid. Ride like a local by Rickshaw through the narrow alleys of Chandni Chowk Bazaar.
- Historical site of Qutab Minar , drive past by President House , Parliament House designed by British architects and Janpath – the most famous market in Delhi.
- Enjoy the Elephant Ride at the hilltop Amber Palace and colourful bazaars in Jaipur.
- Witness Sunrise or Sunset at the Glorious Taj Mahal.
- Experience the bustling Pushkar fair.
- Enjoy the sacred lake of Hindus-Pushkar Lake meaning a lake filled with lotus flowers. The sunset and sunrise are breath-taking view.