- Enjoy cycle rickshaw ride to the enchanting Rajbari Temple Complex in Kalna.
- Visit to the village, Matiari in Murshidabad to observe the process of brass making.
- Witness the oldest mosque, Katra Mosque and the Hazarduari Palace Museum in Murshidabad.
- Sail through the Farakka barrage, which regulates the water of the Ganges in Bangladesh and India.
- Visit the excavation site of the Vikramshila University at Bateshwarsthan, one of the largest Buddhist universities in the past.
- Visit the Buddhist historical sites of Nalanda and Bodh Gaya and also visit Sarnath, where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon after attaining enlightenment.
- Enjoy sunrise Boat Tour to witness the incredible scenes along the Holy River Ganges.